How can you expect to manage health & weight, when you’ve never been taught how to? It’s not you!
It’s a broken approach.
There is a reason our society is getting sicker…today you see more illness, obesity, allergies, digestive disorders, cancer, diabetes, immune & thyroid disruptions, neurological conditions, etc. You may fail to understand how nutrient imbalances deeply effect your health, because you THINK you’re already “eating healthy”, but you’re not choosing foods that provide life, energy & health to the body because you’ve never been taught how to.
So, you’re actually creating & struggling needlessly with poor weight, health issues & food cravings by “eating healthy”!…*Read on for our “health foods” to avoid in order to control health & weight.
BOMBSHELL…The following “health foods” are NOT healthy for managing your body weight, energy or illness!
The following are NOT “healthy foods”, nor will they support a healthy body weight, a strong immune system to avoid illness & disease, or balanced energy & mood for your busy life! If you’re consuming these masquerading “health” foods, their ingredients may be keeping your body in a state of hormonal & nutrient imbalance which generates a physical food addiction with uncontrollable food cravings, while disrupting your bodies natural ability to stay thin & healthy! Take a look at these foods posing as “health foods” that are DEFEATING your health….
* Smart Balance butter
* Splenda (Yes, Splenda!) & other artificial sweeteners
* Breads & cereals that claim to be “Whole Grain”
* Soy milk, soy cheese & other soy-based products like Tofu
* Morningstar Veggie Burgers & similar meatless products
* Low-fat or Non-Fat Packaged or Cured Lunch Meats
* Healthy Balance soups
* Fruit juices
* Weight Watchers, Nutri-system, or other “healthy brand” foods
* Whole wheat pastas
* Bran muffins & whole wheat bagels
* Fat-Free Non-Dairy Creamers
* Canola or Vegetable oils
* Anything that says “Enriched” or “Fortified”
* Low-fat or Fat-free milks & cheeses
* Low-fat or Fat-free packaged snack foods
* Diet soda